Polysense CO Sensor
The Polysense CO sensor accurately detects the presence of hazardous carbon monoxide fgas in enclosed space. CO readings are transmitted wirelessly over LoRaWAN networks. This device has a durable IP67 enclosure.
Key features highlights :
- Optional DC 5V power source
- Integrated internal antenna, or optional external SMA/IPEX antenna
- IP67 enclosure rating
- Output UART or analog voltage
- Cross-threshold report, plus periodic report every 2 hours (the threshold and the periodic report cycle are both user-configurable)
- OTA (Over The Air) firmware upgrade, including to upgrade loader and application images
- Analog and digital interface for external sensor connectivity and pulse counting
- Low power consumption, 5 – 10 years of battery operational life with 2 x AALi-SOCI2 Battery
- Up to 5km reach in NLoS (Non-Line-of-Sight) and up to 18km LoS (Line-of-Sight) environments
Free shipping for all orders over $200USD. Your shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
For more details please visit our Refund Policy page.